Coin Jewellery Trend
The coin jewellery trend has been a thing since mid-2017 and doesn’t show any signs of going away. The recent Spring/Summer 2019 runways update the trend by moving from dainty single-coin necklaces to layered, chunkier pieces.
From necklaces to earrings, here are accessories imprinted with vintage pennies and antique medallions you can add to your wardrobe.
1. ASOS DESIGN: Curve Statement Coin And Chunky Chain Multirow Necklace (S$28.79)
2. H&M: Round Earrings (S$12.95)
Also available in silver (S$12.95)
3. H&M: Three-strand necklace (S$14.95)
4. Missguided: Coin drop earrings (S$10.79)
5. Pomelo: Textured Plate Drop Earrings – Gold (S$14)
6. ASOS: Coin multi chain waist and hip belt (S$39.58)
7. ASOS: Reclaimed Vintage inspired gold coin earrings (S$21.59)
8. Mango: Coin Waterfall Necklace (S$29)
Coin Jewellery In Singapore
The antique pennies, medallions, and coin designs give off a chill, boho vibe. They are versatile pieces which can be easily paired with most outfits.