Best Skincare, Makeup & Haircare Products 2019
Here at Zula, we’re often inundated by the number of new beauty drops every week. It’s tough to decipher which products are bang for our buck, which is why we’ve decided to start our annual Beauty Awards.
For our first edition of Beauty Awards, we focused on skincare, makeup and haircare items launched or reformulated in the past year, so you can update your collection with top-rated formulas from both beloved and newly-discovered brands.
To help us sift through the 203 product nominees, we assembled a panel of judges: Social media influencer Chevonne Cheng, Zula’s Video Producer Cheryl Chiew, makeup artist Dollei Seah, hair and makeup artist Christian Maranion, and makeup artist Cheryl Ow.
We gave our 5 beauty junkies 2 months to test every product. After which, they rated each item on a scale of 1 to 5, and shared why they liked or didn’t like a particular product.
Presenting, the cream of the crop across 25 categories. Click on each category for detailed descriptions of the winners and find out why our judges enjoyed them.
- Best Cleansers & Exfoliators
- Best Serums, Essences & Eye Treatments
- Best Masks & Facial Mists
- Best Sunscreens
- Best Day & Night Moisturisers
- Best Primers, Concealers & Liquid Foundations
- Best Setting Powders, Blushers & Highlighters
- Best Eyebrow Products
- Best Eyeshadow Palettes, Mascaras & Eyeliners
- Best Lipsticks, Lip Glosses & Liquid Lipsticks
- Best Shampoos & Conditioners
Best Skincare, Makeup & Haircare Products
We’ll be updating this list each time we publish a new category, so watch this space to stay updated on Zula’s Beauty Awards 2019!